30th Annual Conference of the Biological Society of Ethiopia
This is a Revised call for the 30th annual conference of BSE
It is to be recalled that the Biological Society of Ethiopia in collaboration with Dilla University, Addis Ababa University Director of Research Office and other stakeholders is organizing its 30th Annual Conference on the following topic:
“Promoting Coffee Centre of Excellence on a National Stage”
The BSE aims at bringing together key institutes, authorities, research and para-research institutes and other stakeholders working on Coffee research and development activities, to call attention to the need for strengthening Coffee Center of Excellence by attracting all stakeholders beside publishing conference proceedings that will successfully inform the decision-making body.
The revised conference date is scheduled for May 21 and 22, 2021. Thus, the organizing committee of the conference invites all BSE members, academicians, both National and International to submit their abstracts (not published or presented elsewhere) for oral or Poster presentation in the following Sub-Thematic areas:
- Coffee Agrobiodiversity
- Coffee diseases
- Coffee process and quality control
- Coffee value chain
- Coffee and climate change
- Coffee culture
- And other key topics in the coffee sector
REVISED: Important information and deadlines
- Conference date: 21-22nd of May, 2021
Conference date: 21-22nd of May, 2021
Abstract submission deadline: 10th May, 2021 (updated)
Notification of acceptance: 14th May, 2021
Submission of final (full) paper:18th of May 2021
- Publication: The Biological Society of Ethiopia and its partners will publish accepted papers on a proceeding dedicated to this Annual Conference on The Ethiopian Journal of Biological Sciences.
- Contact Address: For abstract submission and any other information
The Biological Society of Ethiopia.